Bayelsa State Undergraduate Bursary Scheme 2019 for Poly & University Students – Bayelsa State Scholarship Board (BSSB) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified Bayelsa State indigenes for its 2019 Undergraduate bursary scheme. See the requirements and how to apply for Bayelsa State Undergraduate Bursary Scheme below.
As part of our Human Resource Development Initiatives, Bayelsa State Scholarship Board (BSSB) under the ministry of Education, is commencing the 2019 Bursary scheme to equip Bayelsa State undergraduate students with relevant training and learning skills to compete effectively in various professional disciplines.
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants who are undergraduates studying in a recognized polytechnics or University.
Bayelsa State Undergraduate Bursary Scheme Eligibility 2019.
To qualify for the 2019 Bayelsa State government Bursary Scheme applicants must;
- Be Bayelsa State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics. English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students. applicant must be a full-time degree students studying any course in Polytechnic or University nationwide.
How to Apply for Bayelsa State Bursary for Undergraduates 2019.
Application must be made on-line at the Boards’ website (https://bursary.bssb-gov.com.ng/apply.php) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photographs
- JAMB Admission letter or University/Polytechnic Admission letter.
- WASC/GCE/SSCE Result/Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
All Documents should be in JPEG formats and should not be larger than 500kb
Applicants are required to submit their Bank Account details and verify their Eligibility to final submit their application.
Kindly note that every Bank Account details submitted must MATCH the Educational details provided e.g. First name, Middle name and Surname.
All completed applications must be submitted 20 days from the date of publication.
For further enquiries, please send mall to: firstname.lastname@example.org