Ogun State Recruitment Jobs Portal via jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/applicants, starts your application here. This is to inform all Ogun State indigene about the Ogun State Recruitment Jobs Portal, the portal is opened for unemployed graduates and jobs seekers in Ogun State environs. See how to register below.
Ogun State Recruitment registration on the portal would be on a continuous basis for unemployed youths in the state with a view to providing those jobs suitable for their trade and academic qualification.
Aims and Objective/Benefits of Ogun State Recruitment Jobs Portal
- It is a major pillar of our quality governance model. We are going to have an inclusive government that will utilize valuable potentials that abound in the State and that’s why we are involving the private sector.
- All graduates and those with vocational training across the State will give their information and we will endeavor to match them with potential employers, not only within the civil service but also with the private sector, with whom we are partnering.
- To ensure that the citizens and residents of the states are not short-changed we will send a local content bill for legislative
action, such that investors will first look inward to availability of workers in Ogun State and make our youths their primary catchment area when they site their companies here.
- It will help in linking our graduates with industrialists and Government agencies
- Those interested in DJ, artistes, dramatists, musicians and in the creative arts and entrepreneurship can also register through the portal.
How to register/Login and apply on Ogun State Recruitment Jobs Portal
- Apply/register via https://jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/
- Click on the available jobs menu and select view details then, click on the apply now button at the top of the job advert, select your CV and fill in current salary with your expected salary figure and click on apply.
- Your selected employer would be alerted about your application
How to apply for jobs and recruitment through Ogun State Recruitment Jobs Portal
- Apply via https://jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/
- Then choose where you belong (Candidates, Companies or Partners), click on Get started on the choice you have selected
- Register by filling your details correctly
- Accept the terms and condition and click Register
- Login to the portal with your phone number and selected password you have filled